Thank you for expressing interest in our beginning Aikido classes!
We have begun to open our dojo to new students with small class sizes to increase safety, enjoyment, and learning.
Our focus will be:
Small Class Instruction for a Big Experience!
Explore Better Balance, Stretching, Control and Enhanced Self-Confidence!
Limited Time Offer – Two Free Trial Sessions for First-Timers
Beginners’ classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings throughout each month. For first-timers, the first week of classes is free so you can see if aikido is right for you. If you are interested in checking out our dojo and trying aikido, please reserve a spot in week #1 of our upcoming beginners’ cycles. These will be held:
- May: Tuesday (5/2) and Thursday (5/4) evenings from 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM.
- May: Tuesday (5/16) and Thursday (5/18) evenings from 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM.
- June: Tuesday (6/6) and Thursday (6/8) evenings from 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM.
- June: Tuesday (6/20) and Thursday (6/22) evenings from 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM.
– If you choose to continue beginner’s classes, a dojo member can assist you with the
process after week #1 of your beginner’s class cycle.
– These classes will be kept small for your health, safety, and enjoyment. As such, space is
filled on a “first come, first served” basis.
To reserve your spot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-595-8256.
We will reach out to confirm your reservation.
• Please dress appropriately to exercise. Because it can still be cold in the Dojo, we
recommend wearing long athletic pants and a long sleeve athletic shirt. A pair of socks is
optional. No shoes are allowed in the practice area.
• Please come 15 minutes before class to complete a health and safety waiver.
• All beginners must follow our Dojo’s policies for COVID-19 infection prevention measures:
– Signing and submitting a Liability Waiver Form
– Checking your temperature using the sensor in the lobby. To practice, your temperature
must be at or under 37.5 C / 99.5 F.
– Sanitizing your hands.
– Wearing a facemask is optional.
– We recommend wearing a pair of socks that are dedicated for use in the Dojo for
Aikido Nippon Kan
1365 Osage St, Denver, CO 80204
Just 1 block south of Auraria Campus
Please note: Do NOT park in front of the pink fence just south of the dojo.
The owner of that space WILL tow any vehicles parked near the pink fence.
Aikido Nippon Kan is a Cross-Cultural 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.